RIG 101 Fundamentals of Petroleum Class (3 days)
For non-technical personnel who need basic understanding of the oilfield.
1. Students will learn the basics of drilling a well, from well planning to completion of well. They will learn the key components of a drilling rig, so that they may understand better what is discussed in formal meetings.
2. The class is designed for accountants, secretaries, IT personnel, sales and promotional professionals.
3. Classes are held in Atyrau, Kazakhstan on a weekly basis and can be conducted in both English and Russian Language.
4. Students will get first hand knowledge by on site visits to companies that contribute to the oilfield to give the students a real life experience.
5. Class room sizes range from 10-20 people. Lunch is provided 3 days.
Start time for training each morning is 08:00 hrs. Afternoon sessions begin at 13:30. Coffee, tea and water are provided on all programs. The program is designed so that the student has fun and learns at the same time.
Managed Pressure Drilling & Pressurized Mud Cap (CHCD) Design Operations
With over 15 years experience working in Kazakhstan, we are proud to offer the combination courses of MPD and Pressurized Mud Cap Drilling (CHCD)